Today we looked at exposure. I took various images experimenting with the exposure it was interesting to see the difference in the image depending on the settings I used. In the first few images I tried changing the point of focus in the image to see what effect it had on the overall image. The first image I tried to get the cup in focus and the background out of focus. This seemed to emphasize the cup making everything else invisable.
In another image I was trying to get the cup in focus and the bottle out of focus but it ended up the other way round. I experimented with this further correcting the settings to get the focus right.
On every image I had the same settings. It worked better on some more than others but I should really have changed them slightly to get a better result. For some of the images I used manual focus which seemed to fail in some cases. The first few images worked well on the selected settings showing the correct exposure.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s